1. Legal information
In compliance with Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2000, on certain legal aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce in the internal market and its implementing state legislation, we present the following information:
CAPITAL of 1 000 000,00
SIREN: 412 929 333 RCS AUXERRE
No. ID TVA : FR 41 412 929 333
50 Route d’Auxerre
89470 Monéteau (FRANCE)
Tel.: +33 (0)386534900
HMY Group is the parent or dominant company of a business group, known as “HMY Group”, a leader in engineering, manufacturing and assembly of furniture for retail. It also offers consulting for brands & retailers, design and architecture services, site & project management, general contracting and technological solutions.
2. Data protection
- The personal data collected on our website is processed in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data.
- Likewise, we guarantee that personal data is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, being limited to such purposes and updated if necessary. Data owners will not identified for longer than necessary, and their safety will be guaranteed through appropriate technical and organisational measures.
- You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, as well as the other rights granted by the data protection regulations on personal data by presenting a copy of an identification document at the contact address of the data processor. If you wish to stop receiving our commercial communications, you can also send your request to the address above.
- You can find more information about your rights or file a claim with the competent control authority.
3. Limitation of Liability
- The entity provides the corporate website as a means of publicising its products and services, and enabling contact with customers. The information on the website is presented in good faith as true, but we reserve the right to change it, and do not assume any commitment to notify of changes for the purpose of updating it, correcting it, deleting it or for any other reason that is in the interest of the company or our customers.
- The company is not responsible for the information contained in the website being aligned with the expectations of the User. Similarly, it is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, sufficiency, integrity or updating of information that is not properly prepared by the person responsible. In no case is the company responsible for the opinions or comments that may appear on the website.
- With the intention that the user can find additional information, the company may include links that allow access to other websites. Under no circumstance do these imply the company’s recommendation, promotion or conformity with the statements, contents, or services offered on the linked website. In those cases, the company acts as an intermediary service provider, so, under Article 17 LSSI, the company will not be responsible for the services and content provided through such links, except in the event that it is aware of the illegality of the content and has not proceeded with due diligence.
- The company is not responsible for damages of any nature that the user may suffer while visiting our website as a result of viruses or computer failures in the contents, which may cause alterations in the customers’ computer system, electronic documents or files.
4. Intellectual Property
- The entire contents of this website, being understood as the different elements that constitute it (texts, drawings, graphics, photographs, images, videos, music, code, web design and any other creation), are the property of the company or its licensors, and are all protected under Spanish Intellectual Property Law and other Spanish and international legislation in force regarding copyright.
- The company also owns the industrial property rights derived from the use of trademarks, distinctive signs and trade names that appear on the website.
- In no case will it be understood that the making available to the public of the website constitutes a waiver, assignment or license of the rights that the company has over the contents and the distinctive signs thereof. Consequently, except in those cases in which it is legally permitted or there is prior authorisation from the responsible party, the user is expressly forbidden from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting and/or reusing the website, its contents and the distinctive signs of the responsible party and those of third parties that appear on the website. The company reserves the possibility of exercising the corresponding legal actions against Users who violate the above conditions of use.
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, provision, extraction and/or reuse of the website, without the corresponding authorisation from the owners of the intellectual property rights or their assignees, is illegal according applicable regulations, criminally punished with prison sentences of up to two years.