PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The personal data collected on our website is processed in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data.
Likewise, we guarantee that personal data is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, being limited to such purposes and updated if necessary. Data owners will not identified for longer than necessary, and their safety will be guaranteed through appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
Why do we process your data and what does it allow up to do? Why do we process your personal data?
Personal data, usually professional contact data, will be processed by the data processing company when you give it them by completing the registration or contact forms, sending emails or calling by phone.
The data will be processed in order to communicate with the data owner by any means and respond to enquiries and requests for information.
- Reply to enquiries and requests for information at Group level. When the data owner sends us an enquiry or request for information, we process their data with their consent in order to respond to their enquiry or request.
- We communicate on a commercial basis with the data owners using any means at Group level:
- When the user authorises us in the contact form, we can communicate commercially with them by electronic means about our products and services, processing their data with their consent.
- When the data owner registers their email in our form in this regard, we process their data with their consent to keep them informed about our services and activities through periodic communications by electronic means.
Data owners can oppose in each of the communications sent and additionally through the mechanism provided in the section “What are your rights?”.
- Considering candidates for our hiring processes at Group level. If the data owner send us their CV, their data will be used to include them in present and future hiring processes at our company and to communicate with them, including by electronic means, in relation to their candidacy.
- Using storage devices and data recovery. When the data owner visits our website, we will use (with their consent) cookies and other tools for the purposes provided in our Cookies Policy where more information can be found.
Who do we give your data to?
We may send personal data to providers in charge of the processing with the sole purpose of them providing us certain services, following our instructions, without using the data for their own purposes and in order to carry out our proprietary activities, or to public administrations competent in compliance with legal obligations.
The data will be communicated to other companies of the HMY Group for internal administrative and commercial purposes based on a legitimate interest of the responsible party. List of companies responsible for processing personal data at the HMY Group
How long do we keep your data?
As a general rule, the data will be kept for as long as it is compatible with the purpose for which it was collected, in compliance with legal conservation obligations and to deal with the liabilities that may arise from the processing, and then be deleted.
The data collected for the purpose of commercial communications will be kept for as long as said purpose lasts or the user opposes the processing.
What are your rights?
- Get more information
- Withdraw your consent after giving it for a specific purpose
- Stop receiving our commercial communications
- Exercise your rights of:
- Access, or find out which of your personal data we process;
- Rectification, or correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- Deletion, or to eliminate the personal data we have about you that we are not legally obliged to keep;
- Opposition, or to stop processing your personal data for a specific purpose;
- Limitation, or to restrict the processing we carry out;
- Portability, or that we provide you with the personal data in our possession;
You can obtain more information and exercise the rights granted by the data protection regulations on personal data by sending a copy of an identification document (only for the exercise of rights) to the address of the data processor using the data included in the heading of the website.
CAPITAL of 1 000 000,00
SIREN: 412 929 333 RCS AUXERRE
No. ID TVA: FR 41 412 929 333
50 Route d’Auxerre
89470 Monéteau (FRANCE)
Tel.: +33 (0)386534900
Contact information of the Data Protection Officer: support.GDPR@hmy-group
You can find more information about your rights or file a claim with our Data Protection Officer or with the competent control authority.