This website uses its own and third-party cookies, which collect statistical information about anonymous browsing habits to improve the service provided by the company and they may be used by third parties to personalise advertising.
Cookies are files created in the user’s browser that, using data storage, allow you to record your activity on the website and carry out different functionalities such as statistical analysis, efficient web traffic management, making purchases on the site, etc. Cookies are automatically installed on the user’s computer, but the user can manage or block them completely using the links we provide at the end of the policy.
Purpose of the Cookies used:
- Technical cookies: Those that are strictly necessary and that allow the user to correctly navigate a website, platform or application, that allow the content of the website to download correctly and that make it possible to use its different options or services, such as accessing an Intranet, placing an order, filling out a form or using security features, allowing navigation on the website.
- Customisation cookies: Cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, thus configuring the website in a certain way according to the user’s preferences, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
- Analysis, analytical or use statistics cookies: Cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked for statistical purposes (such as statistics on the number of visits, services / products demanded, etc.) by collecting data on user activity, improving the way in which the services are offered, improve the operation and service to the user, and create user profiles. Monitoring is aggregated and anonymous.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies used to monitor the use and management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies or online targeting advertising cookies: These cookies collect and store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on said profile.
List of cookies used on the website:
|DOMAIN / PERSON IN CHARGE||TYPE||NAME||PURPOSE||DURATION|
|Analytics||NID||Contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information.|
Viewing of maps using the Google Maps app.
|Advertising||GPS||Registers a unique identification on mobile devices to allow GPS tracking based on geographical location||30 minutes|
|Advertising||IDE||Registers and reports on the user’s actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and presenting specific ads to the user.||1 year|
|Analytics||PREF||Stores configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results displayed per page or Google SafeSearch filter activation.||2 years|
|Analytics||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Tracks the visited videos that are embedded in the website.||8 months|
|Analytics||YSC||Measure the user’s video reproductions and records the “Like” or “Share video” events.||Session|
|Analytics||_ga||Calculates the data of visitors and sessions, and tracks the use of the site to create the analytical report. The information is stored anonymously, assigning a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|Analytics||_gid||Stores information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report of how the website works. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source they come from and the pages, being shown anonymously.||1 day|
|Analytics||_gat||Reduces request speed and limit data collection on high traffic sites.||10 minutes|
|Third party (LinkedIn)||Advertising||UserMatchHistory||Ad analysis.||6 months|
|Third party (LinkedIn)||Analytics||lang||Identifies the language of the browser used by the user.||Session|
|Third party (LinkedIn)||Analytics||lidc||Cookie used for routing.||1 day|
|Third party (LinkedIn)||Analytics||bcookie||Browser identification cookie.||1 year|
Use of the Google Analytics cookies on websites
Information about the use of Google Analytics cookies +Info
To prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using your data, we offer the disabling extension for Google Analytics browsers at the following link + Info
Google has its own policy on the use of advertising cookies +Info
The company can manage pages on social networks to advertise and serve as a point of contact with its customers. These pages may install cookies on their visitors even if they are not registered with them. The types of Cookies that are installed and their purposes are described in the relevant Cookies pages of each social network (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.).
Plug-Ins – If you use the social plug-ins installed on the website, the company will send the relevant data to the person in charge of the social website. If you have logged on to the social network, it may associate the visit with the account of that social network. The processing and purposes are described in the relevant privacy policies of each social network.
Deactivate Cookies in Browsers
Deactivating Cookies may result in less smooth browsing on the website, and some of our services on it may cease to function properly.